"jesus said to them, 'I am the bread of life, whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.'" John 6:3
The Oakridge Food Pantry opened in late 2010 to provide spiritual and physical food for needy families in the community. We are blessed by donations from our members, local businesses, foundation grants, and food drive collections by local Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts.
The Pantry is open the 2nd full week of the month on Tuesdays from 1-3 p.m. and Thursdays from 6-8 p.m. See below for a calendar.
If you would like to help in the pantry or make a donation please call the church office, 269-429-7141.
In the event of inclement weather, if St. Joseph Public Schools are closed, so are we. All closings will be announced on:
- Channel 16 (WNDU), and their website,
- WNDU.com, and Channel 22 (WSBT), and their website, WSBT.com,
- Oakridge Community Church Facebook page.
2018 Oakridge Food Pantry Schedule
- March: Tuesday, March 13, 1-3 pm; Thursday, March 15, 6-8 pm
- April: Tuesday, April 10, 1-3 pm; Thursday, April 12, 6-8 pm
- May: Tuesday, May 15, 1-3 pm; Thursday, May 17, 6-8 pm
- June: Tuesday, June 12, 1-3 pm; Thursday, June 14, 6-8 pm
- July: Tuesday, July 10, 1-3 pm; Thursday, July 12, 6-8 pm
- August: Tuesday, August 14, 1-3 pm; Thursday, August 16, 6-8 pm
- September: Tuesday, September 11, 1-3 pm; Thursday, September 13, 6-8 pm
- October: Tuesday, October 16, 1-3 pm, Thursday, October 18, 6-8 pm
- November: Tuesday, November 13, 1-3 pm; Thursday, November 15, 6-8 pm
- December: Tuesday December 11, 1-3 pm; Thursday, December 13, 6-8 pm